Money and sign-up for the retreat is due no later than March 2nd for anyone planning on lodging and/or eating with the group. If you aren't planning to stay overnight, sign-up so we'll know the numbers for Saturday events. Looking forward to a great trip!
Scroll down to sign-up
When: March 3-5
- Bus(s) will leave the church parking lot at 6pm Friday the 3rd for those that want to ride
- The bus(s) will return to the church parking lot around 2-3pm Sunday the 5th
Where: Robbers Cave State Park – group camp two - near Wilburton, OK. (see map below)
Lodging and accommodations:
- Dorm style accommodations at the group camp- separate male/female
- A few smaller cabins for families with small children - limited number
- Cabins and camping in the park may be available – first come first serve – individually reserved - reserve these early since these fill up quick
- Private cabins are available for reservation, at your own expense, in the park if you prefer. Call 800-654-8240 or 918-465-2562.
- Group camp lodging and meals
- Adults - $40 per person
- Kids 18 years to 7 years - $20 per person
- Kids 6 years and younger - FREE!
- Meal cost only for full weekend – (if you don’t stay at the group camp)
- $20 per person
- Table games
- Horseback riding (extra costs apply)
- Rappelling and rock climbing - ** anyone under 18 must have parent approval and signed release form or a parent present
What to bring:
- Clothes for the weekend
- Don’t forget clothes for colder weather
- Appropriate clothes for activities
- Hiking boots or running shoes for rappelling!
- Dress in layers
- Sleeping bag or blankets (no bedding is provided)
- Portable electric heater – just in case you like to sleep warmer than some!
- Rappelling harness if you have one (we will have some for those that don’t)
- Personal items - don't forget Chapstick for lips and sunscreen - wind burn is typical